Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired and only infallible written Word of God.
- We believe that there is only One God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son and, God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed from sin is through repentance and faith in the precious Blood of Jesus Christ.
- We believe it is the will of God that every Believer be filled with the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that love one for another as Jesus loves the Believer manifests our discipleship and proves our love for God.
- We believe water baptism is an outward show of inward change.
- We believe every Believer is sent as a disciple to evangelize the world.
- We believe in the Holy Communion.
- We believe both the saved and the lost will be resurrected: the saved unto eternal life and the lost unto eternal damnation.
Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries, a Circle of Friends exists to bring healing and deliverance to our world through prayer. We will fast, study God’s word and pray throughout the year because we believe God will add to our Circle of Friends rich, poor, hurting, desperate, and lonely single and married people as well as many families each month. As healing and deliverance takes place in the lives of our new Friends, each Friend will joyfully tell other people about Jesus and His love and invite them to join us in our Circle of Friends so they can learn how to love and be loved as they become His powerful disciples too.
Vision Statement: We are building God’s church through prayer, praise, discipleship and relationship.
We are here to help His disciples prepare for our heavenly home. As a result of our fasting and praying we believe God will add to our Church abundantly each month. Our devoted prayer, diligent study of the word of God, and our extravagant praise and worship will empower us (give us authority) as we train new members to become zealous disciples and leaders with a personal relationship with Christ. We expect all of our Friends to realize and use the power available to us through God’s Word, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Thus, creating an enthusiastic powerful Circle of Friends that changes our city, regions, states, countries and the world!
Acknowledgement of the Vision
- Our Circle of Friends is intensely focused on God’s Kingdom; therefore, we pursue His power to bring healing to our nation through prayer. Our Circle of Friends is a Church of influence. Our Circle of Friends saturates entire cities, regions, states and countries with prayer and explosive movements of the Holy Spirit, a Church unable to contain its growth. We are a Circle of Friends so powerful in its commitment to the Kingdom that cities and nations will know it.
- Our Circle of Friends has a message so captivating and clear that lives are changed forever; a message delivered to the world through media and current technologies. Our Circle of Friends with one vision, one message, is in thousands of locations.
- Our Circle of Friends is a Church so committed to raising, training and empowering each new generation of leaders that all of our ministry’s resources are channeled to that end.
- Our Circle of Friends is diversified, active and responsive, able to function in unity and complexity; capable of unlimited growth. It contains various cells, each aiding and supplying the body’s Kingdom movements.
- Our Circle of Friends is praying fervently. We are a people passionately committed to Christ in prayerful humility; counting the cost and ready to pay any price to see revival and restoration all across the land.
- Our Circle of Friends is on its face before God day and night, having every kind of prayer covering, interceding, calling, training and sending out powerful people of prayer. Our Church is a place where miracles, signs and wonders follow us because we believe. Our Circle of Friends is praying for and seeing repentance of individuals, families, cities, officials and leaders.
- Our Circle of Friends is compassionate and kind as we extend love to all people. Our Circle of Friends is filled with repentant people responding to Christ’s call to salvation. Our Circle of Friends is so supportive that people are drawn from impossible situations into a loving and friendly circle of hope, where Christ is shared, new life is found and acceptance is given.
- Our Circle of Friends reaches beyond cultural barriers, social humiliation, races, and classes to bring aid, care, warmth and helping hands. Our Circle of Friends, is willing to sacrifice to meet the needs of those less fortunate, in our families, neighborhoods and around the world; demonstrating the love and compassion of Christ.
- Our Circle of Friends fully expects radically changed lives; Lives where the full and uncontrolled manifestation of the living Word of God is apparent and alive, by Spirit led obedience, generosity and maturity.
- Our Circle of Friends relentlessly pursues God’s Presence, His power in our lives. Our Circle of Friends is full of people whose heartfelt praise and worship touches heaven and changes earth; worship which influences the praises of people throughout the earth, exalting Christ with powerful songs of faith and hope.
- Our Church is a place where people are touched, challenged, changed, set free, healed, delivered and forever redeemed by encountering and staying in God’s Holy and discernible presence. Our Circle of Friends is so dependent on the Holy Spirit that nothing will stop it nor be able to stand against it; a Circle of Friends who are a unified people, powerfully and continually praying with the unity of God’s Spirit.
- Our Circle of Friends recognizes God the Father, Son and Holy Ghost as head of our lives. We do know that we have a friend who is closer than a brother and that the Spirit of God dwells in us. We are led by the Spirit of God to fill the Great Commission as a result of the anointing in our lives. Yes, our Circle of Friends, the root of Prayer, Praise and Deliverance Ministries, is the place to grow in the Spirit of God.